Unless otherwise noted we are open for business, with the following being done to ensure everyone’s safety during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- All employees are fully vaccinated, and many have received booster shots as well
- Surfaces are disinfected often (for example, after a treatment room has been used)
- Employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, and specifically after each session
- Our ventilation system has been upgraded to ensure better air quality
- We now have an in-room shower, allowing for easier cleaning/sanitizing between customers
- Although masks are not required to be worn, it is highly encouraged
- Walk-ins are allowed, however customers are still encouraged to make appointments to minimize the time spent waiting on the premises.
If you feel any symptoms whatsoever, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment if necessary.
Thank you for your co-operation! Together we can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Last Updated on July 28, 2022 3:14 PM by Site Administrator